GPHR certification validates your expertise of multinational HR.
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for the GPHR you must meet one of the following conditions for education and experience:
- Have at least two years of experience* in a global professional-level HR position + a Master’s degree or higher,
- Have at least three years of experience* in a professional-level HR position (at least two in global HR) + a Bachelor’s degree, OR
- Have at least four years of experience* in a professional-level HR position (at least two in global HR) + a high school diploma.
*Note: Global HR experience is defined as having direct, cross-border HR responsibilities for two or more countries or regions
- Review the GPHR Exam Content Outline for details.
- Exam Fee*: $495 + Application Fee: $100
Learning Program Details
- 40 hrs of Learning
- Instructor Led Interactive Class
- Friday Classes, for easy study
- Mock Exam
*Once an exam application is approved, no refunds will be made whether a candidate withdraws or no longer wishes to take the exam.
For more information please call us at: +971 2 6282086 / Mob. No: +971 56 420 2573
The HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®) does not endorse any particular preparation program or offering. We encourage prospective certification holders to use a variety of resources that reflect their learning styles and needs. Purchasing a certification product is NOT required and HRCI does not guarantee that an individual will pass based on the purchase of a certification preparation product. aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ are all registered trademarks of HR Certification Institute
The red-and-purple HR design, HR CERTIFICATION INSTITUTE, aPHR, PHR, PHRca, GPHR, SPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi are trademarks or registered trademarks of Human Resource Certification Institute, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. Used Under License.
The trademarks identified here (collectively the “HRCI Marks”) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Human Resource Certification Institute.