The credential demonstrates mastery of generally accepted technical and operational HR principles independent of geographic region.
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for the PHRi you must meet one of the following conditions for education and experience:
- Have at least one year of experience in a professional-level HR position + a master’s degree or global equivalent,
- Have at least two years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a bachelor’s degree or global equivalent, OR
- Have at least four years of experience in a professional-level HR position + a high school diploma or global equivalent.
- Review the PHRi Exam Content Outline for details
- Exam Fee*: $395 + Application Fee: $100
Learning Program Details
• 40 hrs of Learning
• Instructor Led Interactive Class
• Friday Classes, for easy study
• Mock Exam
*Once an exam application is approved, no refunds will be made whether a candidate withdraws or no longer wishes to take the exam.
To make certification more accessible worldwide, HRCI offers a global allowance for the PHRi/SPHRi exam which provides the exam at a reduced fee. Applicants who live in low-income, lower middle-income, and upper middle-income economies as defined on the World Bank Country and Lending Group list will pay a reduced exam fee of $200 USD/ $300 USD.
For more information please call us at: +971 2 6282086 / Mob. No: +971 56 420 2573
The HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®) does not endorse any particular preparation program or offering. We encourage prospective certification holders to use a variety of resources that reflect their learning styles and needs. Purchasing a certification product is NOT required and HRCI does not guarantee that an individual will pass based on the purchase of a certification preparation product. aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ are all registered trademarks of HR Certification Institute
The red-and-purple HR design, HR CERTIFICATION INSTITUTE, aPHR, PHR, PHRca, GPHR, SPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi are trademarks or registered trademarks of Human Resource Certification Institute, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. Used Under License.
The trademarks identified here (collectively the “HRCI Marks”) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Human Resource Certification Institute.