Who should take the course ?
This course is recommended for Engineers and Managers who are responsible for Maintenance, Equipment Reliability, Condition Monitoring.
Sustainable Total Asset Reliability
- Fundamentals of Asset Management Standard
- ISO55000-Asset Management Standard, ISO55001, ISO55002
- Sustainable Total Asset Reliability
- Strategy Development process.
- Maintenance philosophies and KPI’s for overall maintenance performance.
- Rotating Equipment Reliability:
- Predictive technologies
- Vibration measurement & analysis
- Lubrication management
- Thermography, air leak
- Reliability of machine components bearings, seals
- Operation Reliability: Operator care program-concept, implementation, Operation excellence.
- Reliability Systems Integration – Need and benefits of integration, Issues and solutions.
Power of Predictive Maintenance
The maintenance is perceived as a cost center. Using appropriate maintenance strategies, it is possible to change this perception from “Cost Centre” to “Profit Centre”. This course is designed to teach participants key aspects, challenges and solutions of maintenance world.
- ISO standards in Predictive Maintenance.
- ISO18436: Standard guidelines.
- Industrial Maintenance Practices.
- Advantages of Predictive Maintenance.
- Factors which affect machine condition.
- Process, steps & use of electronic tools.
- Industrial applications.
- Effective implementation in industries.
- Cost effective maintenance solutions and case studies.
Implementing an Effective Vibration Monitoring Program
Vibration monitoring and analysis is very important technology for implementing an effective condition monitoring program. However, many industries are facing challenges in getting real value from such program. This course is designed to teach participants key aspects, challenges and solutions of sustaining and getting benefits from vibration monitoring program.
- Importance of condition monitoring.
- Vibration and its importance in condition monitoring.
- Basic characteristics of vibration.
- Advantages and limitations of different types of vibration sensors.
- Different vibration monitoring strategies.
- Effective way of setting up vibration monitoring program.
- Common pitfalls and challenges faced by engineers and solutions to overcome them.
- Advantages and limitations of different vibration analysis techniques.
- Case studies.