Get a Free Quote
The Associate Safety Professional (ASP) certification is a valuable credential for individuals seeking to establish themselves as knowledgeable and competent safety professionals. The ASP certification is designed to measure the knowledge and skills required of entry-level safety professionals, and it is a stepping-stone to obtaining the Certified Safety Professional (CSP) certification.
If you are interested in pursuing the ASP certification, an Associate Safety Professional exam preparatory course can help you prepare for the exam and increase your chances of success. In this article, we will discuss the objectives, prerequisites, topics covered, and qualifications to pursue an ASP exam preparatory course in the UAE.
Objectives of Associate Safety Professional Course in UAE:
The objective of an Associate Safety Professional exam preparatory course is to prepare candidates to successfully pass the ASP certification exam. The course covers the foundational knowledge and skills required for entry-level safety professionals, and it provides participants with the tools and strategies needed to succeed on the exam.
Who Should Attend an ASP Exam Preparation Course?
The course is ideal for individuals who are interested in pursuing the Associate Safety Professional certification and want to increase their chances of passing the exam. This includes recent graduates of safety-related programs, safety coordinators, safety managers, and anyone interested in pursuing a career in safety management, All Occupational Safety and Health Practitioners, Advisers and Managers.
Prerequisites for ASP Exam Preparation Course:
There are no prerequisites for the Associate Safety Professional exam preparatory course, but participants should have a basic understanding of safety management principles.
Topics Covered In ASP Exam Preparation Course:
The Associate Safety Professional exam preparatory course covers a wide range of topics, including:
✓ Safety management systems
✓ Risk assessment and management
✓ Hazard recognition and control
✓ Fire prevention and protection
✓ Environmental management
✓ Electrical safety
✓ Training and communication
✓ Regulatory compliance
Points To Note:
✓ Mode of Training
✓ Time Slots - 5-Day program; 9.30 AM - 4 PM
✓ Language - English
- - Face-to-face
- - Distance learning
- - In-company training
- - eLearning (IN-Progress)
- Time Slots - 64 Hrs
- Language - English, Arabic
- Cost - Depends on the mode of study you choose
- Assessment is a two-step process:
- - 1 x Written paper (IG1- 4 Elements) – 24 Hours OBE (Online Open book Exam) (Pass Mark 45)
- - 1 x Practical Inspection Report (IG2- 7 Elements + assignment)
- - IG1 - An open book examination to assess what you know. This is scenario based and will include a closing interview, you will be asked questions about your submission. Register for a free webinar to know further details.
- - IG2 - Learners will complete a risk assessment and develop an action plan for their workplace –
- - By following NEBOSH guidelines in four parts and they must meet all the minimum criteria to achieve the Unit Result. There is no mark
- - The aggregate mark of the two-unit marks is used to determine a grade for the qualification according to the following criteria:
Distinction: 75 marks or higher.
Credit: 65 – 74 marks.
Pass: 45 – 64 marks.
- Mode of Study – Options available include
Following Qualifications To Pursue:
✓ Certified Safety Professional (CSP) certification
✓ Presentation slides Handout
✓ Reference study material
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
The Associate Safety Professional exam is challenging, but with proper preparation, candidates can increase their chances of passing it.
Yes, the ASP exam is available online.
Will be guided during the exam preparatory training time.
All individuals applying for the ASP/CSP must have at least 4 years of bachelor's degree in any discipline (There is no waiver of the academic requirement and proof of a minimum qualifying degree must be uploaded directly to BCSP. Two Years degree/graduation or only Safety experience is not acceptable
✓ Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP®, USA)
✓ Experienced and Certified Trainers
✓ Comprehensive Course Materials
✓ Interactive Learning Environment
✓ Flexible Learning Options
✓ We provide ongoing support even after you complete the course, including exam review sessions and access to our trainers for any questions you may have.
Upcoming Batch / Course Calendar:
|New Batch Start Dates
|Associate Safety Professional Exam Preparatory Course